Tale of Two Tasters Tale of Two Tasters

My Thoughts on the Movie

To Make my point clear. I HAVE NOT PLAYED ANY SKYLANDER GAMES. SO I MIGHT GET SOME INFO WRONG.

1. Style. Style is somewhat Confusing, i can't tell if it is supposed to be Cartoony or a sort of fat-lined (using heavy line and LOTS of color space to pop a image when moving) animation but its ok to say the least.

2. The Presentation. Its Short and Simple and to the point. Spyro and Crash are having a Tasting Contest. Spyro Chooses Hard because of a complex Taste Palette and Crash Chooses Easy because of his easy going diet. it Goes on until the Wompa Fruit Cake. Which Crash Wins. Simple. Sweet. and To the Point.

3. Music. Music is Ok. wish to know where it came from. besides from the internet. which is obvious, and it works well with the animation

In total: 4* imo Its good and well thought out animation can be posted but not frontpaged. (sorry if i broke your hopes ;3;)

LEAKING !! LEAKING !!

So my thoughts on the Movie

Before i Start i want to give these characters names
(Guitar Guy) Guitarherostyles
(Three random guys) 3 Stooges
(Ambulance Guy 1+2) Bob and Mob
(Computer Guy) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1: The Style. It reminds me a whole hell of a lot of Go Animate. but it looks to be done in flash. so wont be too heavy here. just work on not making it so damn spastic. its weird and makes it work in a bad way.

2. The Presentation: it starts off with GuitarHerostyles with the Dragonforce Solo and Then the ambulance then jump cuts to computer, back to ambulance (in a nutshell) imo Its ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE. i know its supposed to be memey. but tone the jump cuts down a notch or two

3. The Music. GOD FORBID ME SAYING THIS But i wouldn't try to use Copyrighted music on Newgrounds. it can get you banned and such. and royalty free music isn't helpful either. your uploading to massive multimedia site WHERE MUSIC IS PLENTIFUL AND ITS PRETTY DAMN GOOD TO SAY THE LEAST.

In Total: 2.5* Its not bad and not Good. work some more with your animating program and try using original music piece to give it authenticy (even its it a remix.)

dziljalal3 responds:

Thank you, Actually it just some random test of animation, I don't know it can become serious animation,. But yeah pretty happy, Thank you

Balloonie intro animation Balloonie intro animation

My Opinion on the Movie

1: The Style. Its good and all. and i like it. but if you cleaned up some of the lines and get rid of some wavy it effects. it makes it look neater and stand out more.

2: The Story You Portrayed the story really well. A child Buys a Balloon a festival i assume, and loses the balloon when to get ice cream. you done well with the story telling in a comic panel style

3: The Music. The Music goes well with the animation. and i quite like it. good pick of music

In Total: 4.5* I Like the Animation. and i hope to see the game released in the near future :)

ThinkingMicrowave responds:

Thank you very much, your comment really gave us a boost. :)

Fallen Kingdom | Christmas Update! Fallen Kingdom | Christmas Update!

My thoughts on Fallen Kingdom:

1. Weird Opening. By all Means, make a title screen and don't throw the player straight into the game.

2. Odd Movement and Animation: the Idle animation is kinda sort odd looking in my opinion. aand his running animation looks like a slenderman trying to jog. if you just work out some of the animation flaws then it would look alot more cleaner

3. The UI: Like WTF is the UI. You Got a Health Bar and some Gray bar. The Gray Bar is your "Stamina" and you have a bunch of text in the upper left corner. its confusing and if there were some more explanation. then it would be better.

4.The Setting: The Setting isnt BAD by all means, nut with some animation to the middle and background. then it would pop out in a good way.

In total. i Vote X Stars. Blammed in my opinion

maxgacek responds:

Thank you for your comment.
We will try to improve our game based on your indications.

SuperPentagon SuperPentagon

Superpentagon Deserves this

-Clutterfunk Part 2- -Clutterfunk Part 2-

My thoughts on the audio

1. Presentation. It starts up where Clutterfunk left at and picks up pretty fast. It doesn't hold back on the beats and random things and reverbs

2. Design. It has a random but concrete design in sound and very upbeat and techy.

3. Flowline. It flows extremely well and puts up a good beat when going. In short. Flows very well.

In Total. 5* It's a well made and happy track to listen to. Needs a frontpage :)

Harambe Driveshaft Harambe Driveshaft

yis

Sully Undies Sully Undies

My thoughts on the piece of art.

1. Design and Style. I love the smooth look on Sully ( The gal's name I presume •U•) and how her hair has a choppy look to it. Like she just got outta bed or something. And that devious look in her eyes really makes it stand out!

2. Color. Colors look great! They compliment each other and it looks good in this form.

3. Other details. The Cuffs and Pantys make the piece unique (almost pinup!) And makes it look like a professional would of put detail into it.

In total 5*. It has good balance and a good flow to it. I suggest frontpage immediately.

Pacman Pacman

My thoughts on the art.

1. Design and style. It has a interesting style like a pacman world style. But more realistic. I find it weird that the boots Are as high as pacman. Just a little thing I thought was weird.

2. Color. Need I explain? It's his main colors, would be better with blending and shading.

3 Other Details. It looks good and you did well. Just some color correction and that's about it.

In total. 3.5* it's good and all. But does need shading and blending. Then it would look really good. And ever frontpage!

Ardhamon responds:

Thanks so much for the critique. I could have certainly added in some shading and blending. But other than that I love the support and the review. Thanks so much.

Me as Chibi Me as Chibi

My thoughts on this piece of art

Disclaimer, I dunno what you look like. Don't sue me plz :P

1. Style and Design. I love chibi styles, and this is one that I LOVE. It shows everything need for chibi. Cute and small frame. Very big facial features and a cute expression. Good job!

2. Color. I assume that your a tannish color, so albeit will probs pass color. Good blending. And if it were transparent background. It would still look good.

3. Other Details. I like the way of the eyebrow rings and lip rings are a simple black. And the eyes are hearts (it's too cute :D) it's all Chibi!

In Total 5* I would frontpage this hunk of beauty. Good Job!

NyctoDraws responds:

Thank you very much! I really appreciate the time you took to write that down and I'm grateful that you praised and like it that much. XD <3