All 11 art Reviews

Sully Undies Sully Undies

My thoughts on the piece of art.

1. Design and Style. I love the smooth look on Sully ( The gal's name I presume •U•) and how her hair has a choppy look to it. Like she just got outta bed or something. And that devious look in her eyes really makes it stand out!

2. Color. Colors look great! They compliment each other and it looks good in this form.

3. Other details. The Cuffs and Pantys make the piece unique (almost pinup!) And makes it look like a professional would of put detail into it.

In total 5*. It has good balance and a good flow to it. I suggest frontpage immediately.

Pacman Pacman

My thoughts on the art.

1. Design and style. It has a interesting style like a pacman world style. But more realistic. I find it weird that the boots Are as high as pacman. Just a little thing I thought was weird.

2. Color. Need I explain? It's his main colors, would be better with blending and shading.

3 Other Details. It looks good and you did well. Just some color correction and that's about it.

In total. 3.5* it's good and all. But does need shading and blending. Then it would look really good. And ever frontpage!

Ardhamon responds:

Thanks so much for the critique. I could have certainly added in some shading and blending. But other than that I love the support and the review. Thanks so much.

Me as Chibi Me as Chibi

My thoughts on this piece of art

Disclaimer, I dunno what you look like. Don't sue me plz :P

1. Style and Design. I love chibi styles, and this is one that I LOVE. It shows everything need for chibi. Cute and small frame. Very big facial features and a cute expression. Good job!

2. Color. I assume that your a tannish color, so albeit will probs pass color. Good blending. And if it were transparent background. It would still look good.

3. Other Details. I like the way of the eyebrow rings and lip rings are a simple black. And the eyes are hearts (it's too cute :D) it's all Chibi!

In Total 5* I would frontpage this hunk of beauty. Good Job!

NyctoDraws responds:

Thank you very much! I really appreciate the time you took to write that down and I'm grateful that you praised and like it that much. XD <3

Nips Nips

My Thoughts on The piece of Art.

1. Design and Style. It Looks Original and it gives it a "titillating Look" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and it Portrays the Boob to Body Ratio Pretty Well with a anime style. imo does look clean and cut.

2. Color. Not Much to say here. just some here and there near the chest on the "vest".

3. Other Details. I like the Addition of the pills (can i have some? it looks good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) and the Japanese (or Chinese? idk xD) and the tits look simple as well. its overall a good and clean cut.

In total. 4*. It would look nice to add the rest of the body. and it would be better to add some more color to the body. Will Favorite and recommend to the Art Portal

AMEREDOUCEUR responds:

Wow, thanks much for the critique! I made this to the tune of some lustful vibes and I guess I got pretty far in the aesthetics! The kanji actually means "lust for women" so yeah, this dragon cutie is all about lesbianism! I love working with plentiful shapes and color contrast, which I practised in this piece! Glad you appreciate C;

Cartoon bandmembers 5/5 Cartoon bandmembers 5/5

My Thoughts on the piece of art.

1. Style and Design. I am Quite impressed of the design. it reminds me of a mix of classic disney films and Bob's Burger's style of drawing. Good Job!

2. Color. Um.... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. Other Details. The Expression of his face gives it a great feeling angst and rock to the mix of the "rock n' roll" type of stance. Simple. and to the point.

In total. 4.5* I would add color. but its still a great Piece.

CoryBryde responds:

Thanks for your time! Indeed, right now i am switching to the classic disney style, well trying rather...^^' Therefore i am aiming for the good old grey and blurry picture like in older times on the tv. Anyhow, see ya ;)

Smash Girl Smash Girl

My review on this Piece of Art.

1. Style and Design. The Style of a Super Hero Seems good and balances with her mid size design and tight and limb form.

2. Color. I Like the Color. Would Work better on a Transparent background and it would be a better piece.

Other Details. I like her Position on where she looking at the viewer and also smiling. and dat butt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In Total: i give it a 5* its well designed and great piece. would frontpage this beauty.

Bailey Pinup (style test) Bailey Pinup (style test)

My Thoughts on the piece of art.

1. Design and Style. I Like the style, the Design is odd as hell. It portrays more boob to Body Average. it shouldn't be that way (Unless you were aiming for a milf pinup. in that case then screw my review.)

2. Color Design. Its colors are very good and they seem to blend together well. just rework the eye colors and it will be perfect.

3. Other Details/flaws. I would say something about the Butt (or how i like to call it Ass to Body Average. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) but its size with the form seems pretty well to say the least.

In total. i give 4* Its well and all, just work with your form and you should be golden.

Stream Girl Stream Girl

My Thoughts to spill on this Pinup

1. Design & Style. It looks Good for a Pinup. and it has a good look. (i'd rebalance that teen rating to mature and even then, its debatable to say that in the least regard.

2. Color. I'll say. it looks very good with the color scheme and blends very well.

3. Other Details. Boobs are well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and over all the detail in the drawing is well made

In total. I give 5* Its well and styled very well in my opinion

RaiderSym responds:

Thank you, working hard to improve.

Thicc LIbrarian (Wicke) Thicc LIbrarian (Wicke)

My Thoughts on the piece of art

1. Design. I Like the Design (Especially being a Thicc Character ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Just Ajust some of her shaping on here arms and it'll look Much better and very clean.

2. Color. Good color and blends all together (With the Thicc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

3. Other things. Very Detailed. and JUICY THICC. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In all Seriousness. i give it a 4.5* (and 5 for thicc ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) Its good. Just the arms really and thats about it really.

RaiderSym responds:

Thank you very much for the critique.

My Meltdown Icon (Geometry Dash) My Meltdown Icon (Geometry Dash)

My Thoughts on This Piece of Art.

1. GD. I Know its Geo Dash. ( Play the hell out of it XD) and its cool to upload things like this so ill let it slide.

2. Color. in my personal opinion, you should try using the main games colors, it will give it a clean look to it.

Thats all i want to cover. In total. i say about a 3* its g GD icon, nothing special really. but still fav because of it being GD :D